MY ASTRONOMY WEBSITE

Doug's astronomy

All photos were taken by me.YOU CAN VIEW A LARGER PHOTO IN THE SLIDE SHOW BY CLICKING IT.


Created with flickr slideshow.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

SLR

 Well the SLR is on it's way. I can't wait for this thing to get here. I didn't go with the big boy but instead I got the cheaper model.
 I was going to buy the Canon XS but after doing countless hours of research I chose to get the Sony A200. The features are better and I like the way the camera looks and Sony is having a credit deal right now. The only thing it lacks is the live view but who cares about that.The image stabilization is built into the camera which I hope I like that. 

All and all I can't wait to get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely

Lonely

Endless

Endless

Take a seat

Take a seat

Another day

Another day