MY ASTRONOMY WEBSITE

Doug's astronomy

All photos were taken by me.YOU CAN VIEW A LARGER PHOTO IN THE SLIDE SHOW BY CLICKING IT.


Created with flickr slideshow.

Friday, May 1, 2009

COCO Keys wasn't as fun as you'd think

Unbelievable, my wife and 3 year old and I go to COCO Keys water park this past weekend. We get there,now mind you this is an indoor water park,it's raining outside like cats and dogs and a little lightning,well they tell us it will be a hour or an hour and a half before we can get in the water because of lightning. What the heck I thought the purpose of going to an indoor water park was to have fun in crappy weather.

So finally, we got to get in the water and I wanted to send my son down one of the four water slides they had. Come to find out they are only aloud to open one slide at a time because of safety reasons. Now I am so damn furious at this point but we continue to play in the water and go in the lazy river. Well, 20 minutes later everyone has to get out of the pools again because of lightning. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR So we left.

We paid 25 dollars a person to get in this place and what a terrible time. My wife is supposed to call and try to get our money back. We'll see!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely

Lonely

Endless

Endless

Take a seat

Take a seat

Another day

Another day