Now to clean LCD screens I recommend a soft micro cloth. You usually do not need and kind of solution but if you do only use a little bit. You can usually buy micro cloths at any local store. But I'm going to recommend a site here of a telescope dealer because his service is just outstanding. The name of the company is Camera Concepts. http://www.cameraconcepts.com/store/
All photos were taken by me.YOU CAN VIEW A LARGER PHOTO IN THE SLIDE SHOW BY CLICKING IT.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I have found in my experience the best thing to clean lenses, is the lens pen. I highly recommend this product. You can use it on point and shoot cameras as well. I use the lens pen on my camera as well as my telescope eyepieces and I am just amazed at how clean it gets them especially after a good night of dew. Here is a website to check out the lens pen. http://www.lenspen.com/
Posted by Doug at 4:47 PM
- This WII is just taking up space
- One day I'll roll in a new Camaro
- If pot is legalized, I expect increases in tax rev...
- Lyman woods in Downers Grove Illinois is lovely th...
- What to use to clean lenses and LCD screens.
- Oh, to be in Hawaii
- My money's on the pack of hyenas
- Which is better?
- Solar Observing and photography
- I don't dress to impress sorry.
- Keeping in touch from Indiana to Illinois
- Selling photos
- Growing up may not happen according to my wife.
- Over editing
- I'm in the ansel adams Hall of Fame
- 5 awsome photos
- Please get these songs out of my head before I sho...
- Portflio website
- Stuck in an elevator with jennifer aniston
- 2009 Internet Fools' Day
- The infamous owl
- I could eat nothing but steak for a year
- ▼ April (24)