Well I wake up this morning and my wife goes to work and I'm sitting at the computer and what do I hear (an owl). So I go outside and look around thinking I might be able to get a shot of this thing. I really like owls I think they're cool. Anyway, I look around and I don't hear him anymore, so I go back inside and I can hear him again.
I stick my head by my chimney and I can hear him plain as day. How funny is this I'm always trying to get a photo of owls and I can't. Now I have one so close to home and I still can't.
No the owl is not in the chimney,he is just by it. Well wish me luck maybe he'll land on my patio.
All photos were taken by me.YOU CAN VIEW A LARGER PHOTO IN THE SLIDE SHOW BY CLICKING IT.
- September (1)
- August (4)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (8)
- This WII is just taking up space
- One day I'll roll in a new Camaro
- If pot is legalized, I expect increases in tax rev...
- Lyman woods in Downers Grove Illinois is lovely th...
- What to use to clean lenses and LCD screens.
- Oh, to be in Hawaii
- My money's on the pack of hyenas
- Which is better?
- Solar Observing and photography
- I don't dress to impress sorry.
- Keeping in touch from Indiana to Illinois
- Selling photos
- Growing up may not happen according to my wife.
- Over editing
- I'm in the ansel adams Hall of Fame
- 5 awsome photos
- Please get these songs out of my head before I sho...
- Portflio website
- Stuck in an elevator with jennifer aniston
- 2009 Internet Fools' Day
- The infamous owl
- I could eat nothing but steak for a year
- March (37)