MY ASTRONOMY WEBSITE

Doug's astronomy

All photos were taken by me.YOU CAN VIEW A LARGER PHOTO IN THE SLIDE SHOW BY CLICKING IT.


Created with flickr slideshow.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The infamous owl

Well I wake up this morning and my wife goes to work and I'm sitting at the computer and what do I hear (an owl). So I go outside and look around thinking I might be able to get a shot of this thing. I really like owls I think they're cool. Anyway, I look around and I don't hear him anymore, so I go back inside and I can hear him again.
I stick my head by my chimney and I can hear him plain as day. How funny is this I'm always trying to get a photo of owls and I can't. Now I have one so close to home and I still can't.
No the owl is not in the chimney,he is just by it. Well wish me luck maybe he'll land on my patio.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry you weren't able to snap a picture of him. We don't have owls out where we live, or at least none that I've noticed. Instead we have Bald Eagles. So I guess it's a fair trade-off.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a sign of good luck, but with your photography skill, I think you are doing just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Lonely

Lonely

Endless

Endless

Take a seat

Take a seat

Another day

Another day