MY ASTRONOMY WEBSITE

Doug's astronomy

All photos were taken by me.YOU CAN VIEW A LARGER PHOTO IN THE SLIDE SHOW BY CLICKING IT.


Created with flickr slideshow.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One day I'll roll in a new Camaro

The dream car.


Camaro Concept

Most would say Lamborghini,Bentley, maybe even Porsche.

I live right by Ogden Avenue In Illinois and you can find every car dealer imaginable down this little stretch of road.

The other day I was driving past the good old Chevy dealer and I see this beautiful black shiny new Camaro.This car had my mouth down to the floor and wishing and trying at the same time to talk my wife into letting me buy it. Well needless to say I am still driving the same old vehicle I have been for the past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely

Lonely

Endless

Endless

Take a seat

Take a seat

Another day

Another day