When taking photographs look everywhere, up down side to side, you never know what you will discover. Sometimes you'll have some luck if you don't have anything in particular to shoot.
Try to Previsualise your shots before leaving the house. Sometimes this can be hard to do especially if you've never been to the location your are going to be shooting. And most of all have fun.
All photos were taken by me.YOU CAN VIEW A LARGER PHOTO IN THE SLIDE SHOW BY CLICKING IT.
- I get my news from the Internet
- Taking photos of the moon
- Why take long exposures?
- What I would do with my million dollar giveaway.
- Why I gave up on "Atlas Shrugged"
- My trip from Bremen Indiana to Woodstock New York
- Photo ideas
- Infrared photos
- What I will do if zombies come.
- Rain Rain
- My bucket list
- Making black and white photos with color.
- The gadget that is at the top of my list is the ...
- Things to bring on a hike
- Gloomy Day
- 'Surely your joking MR. Feynman' will make you LOL...
- Best photo sharing sites
- I'll spend my golden years in Maui
- HDR is it worth the time?
- 'Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap' will help you throug...
- Golden Hour does it exist?
- Black and white
- Recommended reading
- Cheap Stuff
- March 10 2009
- My money's on the shark
- Couldn't wait to get home
- Let me tell you what I do
- When shooting black and white photos ,it's best to...
- Lets talk about some photo ideas while your here. ...
- For information on prints please e-mail me at kirk...
- The site is still in the process of being built bu...
- ▼ March (37)